Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The latest on my home business

Well, things have been rather different around here lately - hence the lack of posts. As I've now finished my job, I decided to take a few weeks off and enjoy relaxing.

It's been great just spending time with the kids - my son, who lives at home, and my daughter, who is home from University. We even managed to get away for a few days in Cornwall to meet up with my eldest son who had his passing out parade from Naval basic training.

Finally I'm beginning to get the jungle that called itself my garden back under control - I've managed to cut grass, trim hedges, pull weeds and buy new plants. I've even created a "garden plan" for the first time in the ten years that we've been here!

One of the things that I've found now I'm back working is that there needs to be a structure to the week - so I'm happy I'm able to help out a couple of mornings a week at an office in town. I find I get far more done when I return to my own office than I would if I had five clear days just to work on my own!

Of course, it's been great that my income has still been coming in even though I've chosen to take some time out. So, I'm back with my 'nose to the grindstone' again continuing to build and develop the business, enjoying relaxing coffee/tea breaks and the sunshine in the garden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home