Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Internet Millionaire's protege bootcamp reviewed - or how to build your own home internet business in 4 easy steps

Well, I've just returned from the most amazing weekend with fellow would-be millionaires in London.

We listened and devoured every word from internet marketing expert, Derek Gehl, of the Internet Marketing Centre (IMC) in Vancouver, British Colombia. Although I'm used to going to interesting conferences, this one blew me away with the quality and presentation of information!

We were even treated to Brandon Dupsky, the eBay multi-millionaire, speaking about how to make money on eBay.

Although I think many of us were wary of the "big sell" it never happened. Sure there was an opportunity to buy IMC product packages, but I've come back from the conference with a book of really useful notes, full of useful strategies and tips for building my own internet home business.

Derek broke it down from a five year plan into 4 easy steps for us:-

1. Find a large, easy-to-reach market
2. Find a product or service they want
3. Have a great sales process
4. Now sell to them again and again!

Although they were selling their autoresponder software, Mail Loop, I've come back determined to make more creative use of my existing A Weber software. Hence I've already set up additional auto-responders for two of my sites and am increasing the number of potential customers on my list.

Derek also talked about developing great relationships with potential customers via a Newsletter, so I'm considering how I might also do that for my Home Internet Business website.

It seems that it's vital to get the name and email of visitors to your site - as you get the opportunity to sell to them again and again (or backend,backend,backend! as Derek so eloquently put it!).

By going through this four step process again and again, you'll be creating multiple streams of income that can build up to a substantial online income.

Build your own home internet business in 4 easy steps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home