Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Instant Article Submitter reviewed

Wow! I've just bought a copy of the new software, Instant Article Submitter (IAS). This is the latest offering from Rod Beckwith and Jeff Alderson and is a great way to create targeted traffic for your site!

I've been in the internet business for some time now and I have to say that I've seen several products that simply don't live up to their promises. However, this is one product that over delivers.

If you've submitted articles to the Article Directories by hand, you'll know how painstaking it can be go visit each Article Directory, log in, submit the article, choose a category and so on. The new IAS make this as easy and painless as possible.

You simply add the article once to the software and then save it. There's then an opportunity to select a broad term, such as "health" for the category submission, and then you can further hone your selection e.g. "health - alternative". This is the only part that takes any real time or input, but the great bit is that once you've chosen which directories to submit to and selected the categories, you just click the start button and off it goes submitting to over 150 article directories!

This is a very powerful way to get one-way links back to your site. I've already submitted over a dozen articles and can see that for some of them I've got over 150 backlinks in search engines such as MSN. Although it's probably too soon to know how this has improved my sites placement in the search engines - I'm certainly getting more visitors through these links.

For just one article that I submitted to Ezine Articles just a month or two ago, I had an additional 150 visitors to that new page, created specially for my article. Imagine what can happen when that same page is submitted to over 150 article sites ....?! I'm eagerly anticipating the results myself.

I'd thoroughly recommend that you look at Instant Article Submitter, it's great for creating targeted traffic for your site and will also help improve your search engine ranking over time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home